cactus garden

I've been meaning to feature this jacket on here since I first saw it in Glasson's first ever boutique collection, edt. I'd been looking for a nice jacket then, and ordered it almost straight away using all my glassons gift vouchers from christmas oops.





Dress & edt #1 jacket // Glassons
Shoes // Therapy (in black)

I would post photos of the full outfit, but the camera is getting old (sweet 16th coming up) and it's not picking up light as well as it used to, so all the other photos my dad took turned out grainy. I really want to get a better camera like the canon 6d or 5d, but of course those are really expensive and that's a goal that's gonna take ages to save up for since I don't have a job. :((((

Anyway, have a nice Easter break! -Anna

5 comments

  1. Love it! Such a pretty jacket, I love the shoes as well. It all looks very chic.

    Cory x
    http://cranberrydeer.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, love this all white look. Nicely put together. :) Enjoy your Easter as well lovely. x
    - J

    aesthetetheblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a gorgeous jacket. The whole outfit is perfect!

    Martha x
    http://themintyfox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey I just started blogging and I really really like your account. I was wondering whether you could check mine out and maybe tell me how you did your design because it is super nice. I am not really sure whether to stick to your type of blogging or do a more rambling blog, like tavi gevinson (thestylerookie). Your jacket is really nice, I am trying to find one just like that here in England

    ReplyDelete

© anna
Design:Maira Gall.