denim and dot


Hello! Today I'm wearing overalls - again. I got these at an opshop a few months ago and I haven't really remembered about wearing them in a post until today. I'm sorry I haven't had much of a range of posts recently - most of them have overalls in them! Although, I should have some different posts coming soon.

Dress: Vintage (glassons)
Top: Dotti
Shoes: Therapy

Have a nice weekend! :)

4 comments

  1. I really love the dress. I love the mixture between overalls and dresses. I really need to get one for summer!! Gorgeous photos, I just love your blog!! xx Harri

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the overalls on you! It's so cute! Love the sandals too dear!

    I have a new post on my blog
    http://stylearmi.blogspot.com/2013/11/sneakers-are-fun.html

    xoxo, Armi Fernandez


    ReplyDelete
  3. Chanced upon your blog and enjoy reading it! (;
    Loving the overalls on you! you look super gorgeous <3

    ReplyDelete

© anna
Design:Maira Gall.