I stopped blogging a long time ago and I missed it, so I'm back. Everything on here is a little scrambled atm because I'm getting used to this old theme I had back in the old days (for some reason I'm not allowed to have a sidebar??? blogger what r u doing) and I simply have no content to share.
The main reason I stopped blogging was because I hit a MASSIVE creative block 2 years ago, and I wasn't creating anything original that I truly liked. At that time, blogging had started to become insanely commercialised and my main sources of inspiration came from pristinely kept "aesthetic" instagrams with massive brand sponsorships (nothing against those successful ladies - keep doing what ya doing) but at my age it didn't work for me and keeping up with such a fast-growing trend became stressful. I was constantly comparing my content to others and became unsatisfied with whatever creative stuff I posted. Instead, I want to continue this blog as more of a personal account where my main source of creative inspiration comes from my own experiences. When I have something creative I want to share, I'll post it, but there's no pressure if I don't.
I have a film roll that I'm currently still using and I doubt it will get developed in the next month or so because I still have heaps of pictures left to take. Until then, I'll be posting anything random that comes up in my life. I apologise for such a rushed and badly written post but I've been procrastinating cleaning my room all day and it's time to roll. I got my restricted license on Friday (!!!) so I headed off to the beach this afternoon because it's bloody hot and took some photos on my phone:
I've left some of my previous posts up that I haven't absolutely cringed at so if you're on here and want to take a quick look at the kind of style that I like, scroll down and have a g time.
Follow my blog with Bloglovin (<----- if you're wanting more of my shitty writing)


No comments
Post a Comment